Sunday, August 3, 2008

Search Engines Arn't Always of Great Help...

Although, Google does a wonderful job of digging up nearly every website related to the topic entered, sometimes they're not very helpful. It takes quite a while sometimes to find the right website. And say you're searching for something in a different language. Google can help you there. I recently searched for GZ65N OPTICAL MASTER in Google, and I found a few websites, but the most useful ones were in Japanese. No need for me to worry, Google has the option to translate the website. Needless to say, this feature can be extremely helpful. The only problem was the topic of my search. The GZ65N OPTICAL MASTER is a model gun from the anime entitled Solty Rei. I could only track down one site that sells this replica firearm, but they don't ship out of the country. I was very dissappointed to learn that I would not be able to purchase this replica without actually traveling to Japan, but I did learn that Google has the ability to translate webpages. I'll probably utilize this feature as much as possible ^_^ Kudos to Google for being the most rockin' awesome search engine on the web!

No comments: