Wednesday, July 9, 2008

1ST POST! WHOOT!

So I was reading up about my astological sign, Gemini, and one site stated that blogging was "made for those who are Gemini". Being an extremely intense Gemini myself, I decided to make one of these so called "blogs". Also being a complete idiot, I researched what a blog actualy is. The most amusing definition I could find was from the Urban Dictionary, of course. Where else would one find a definition that says it like it is? According to the Urban Dictionary, a blog is "Short for weblog. A meandering, blatantly uninteresting online diary that gives the author the illusion that people are interested in their stupid, pathetic life. Consists of such riveting entries as 'homework sucks' and 'I slept until noon today.'" I do appologize for my inability to correctly use quotation marks. It has always been a weakness of mine. I also looked up 'space case' on urban dictionary, just for kicks. This definition is quite accurate, if I do say so myself. The Urban Dictionary describes a space case as a "Term for someone who makes a liviing as an asternaut exploring the remote world inside their head. Poor communication equipment means transmissions from Earth sometimes arn't recieved." Listed as an example of this definition was "Houston, we have encountered a strange alien life form calling itself a brain, could be dangerous. We shall prepare to exterminate it. This is space case, over and out. " Well then, that just about wraps up my first post. Due tune in next time for more completely unriveting conversation and pointless facts. I do appologize for my use of a nonexistant word, but unriveting was the only thing i could think of as the direct opposite of riveting.

No comments: